The HelloDaycare Team is looking for guest bloggers that want to collaborate in the child care community. We are looking for positive, uplifting, supportive, and/or educational blog posts with the goal to help child care providers and their businesses or families with children in child care.
What are the guidelines?
We at HelloDaycare have some guidelines to follow. To make sure your guest blog submission is approved by the HelloDaycare Team, please follow the below guest post submission guidelines.
- Blog submissions must be original content and never used anywhere else and will not appear anywhere else after they appear on the HelloDaycare blog.
- Article should be at least 500 words long.
- Blog post images and content must not infringe on any copyrights.
- Images must be “free to use” images. Such as Pixabay images, free for commercial use and no attribution required.
- Affiliate links are not permitted in the article or author bio.
- Include an author bio with your guest post, 1-3 sentences long.
- Include a professional yet casual photo of yourself for your author bio.
- Offer social media channels where readers can engage with you for your author bio.
- You will be expected to respond to comments when your post is published.
HelloDaycare reserves the right to make any changes we consider necessary to your article in order to make it a perfect fit for our audience and blog. We will share the changes with you before publishing the article.
If we review and accept your guest post and it appears on the HelloDaycare blog, you grant us a license to be the exclusive publisher. We become sole owners of the article, and you will get credited as the author in the author bio. Referencing or discussing your post on your blog or social media accounts while linking to it is acceptable.
What’s in it for me?
- Promote your services to helping the child care community.
- Guest posting introduces you to new people, and share your message. You’ll have instant exposure to targeted traffic.
- Expand your personal network.
- Stimulate social media shares by extending your online reach.
- Grow your social media following.
We look forward to blogging with you!
The HelloDaycare Team